(Online Bidding Opens: Oct 23-28 )
(Open House Oct. 23 (10AM - NOON) 6728 Whitefish Lake Rd Three Lakes, WI
Trucks: 1996 Ford F150 4x4 very clean, 1986 Ford F350 plow truck
Canoes: Grumman, Oswego, trailer
Enclosed Trailers: 2017 Like new, and others
50 Firearms/ Bows: Winchesters, Marlins, Brownings, Savage many vintage w/octagon barrels and more! Bow Tech & Power Pac bows, crossbow, ammo & more!
- NEW BROWNING A-BOLT 270
- BROWNING 725 PRO TRAP OVER/UNDER 12 GA
- MARLIN MOD.1894 W/MARBLES SIGHT 32-20
- WINCHESTER MOD. 1873 38WCF
- SAVAGE MOD 29A 22CAL. OCT BARREL
- WINCHESTER MOD 64 30 WCF
- BROWNING 22 LEVER ACTION
- WINCHESTER MOD 90 22 OCTAGON BARREL
- WINCHESTER MOD 9410 410 SHOTGUN
- REMINGTON WINGMASTER 870 16GA
- SAVAGE MOD 99 303CAL W/OCTAGON BARREL #14812
- HOPKIN & ALLEN FALLING BLOCK 12GA
- RUGER MOD 96 22 CAL
- REMINGTON SPEEDMASTER MOD 552 22CAL
- VINTAGE 22 REVOLVER
- GSG 22 CAL GSG-5 RIFLE
- WINCHESTER MOD 63 W/SCOPE 22 CAL
- REMINGTON MOD 597 22CAL
- WINCHESTER 1894 32CAL W/OCTAGON BARREL
- RUGER 22 CHARGER W/SCOPE
- MARLIN 12GA
- US SPRINGFIELD MOD 1898 303 CAL #329141
- NEW RUGER 10/22 RIFLE
- RUGER M77 HAWKEYE 7MM/08
- MARLIN MOD 1893 30-30 #281365
- 2 HOUSE OF BUTLER DARENGER PISTOLS
- BROWNING 1911 75 YEAR PISTOL 9MM
- KIMAR 911 8MM BLANK GUN
- (12) SAVAGE MARK 1 TARGET 22 cal RIFLES
Tools: Everlast plasma cutter, mig welder, anvil, Jet table saw, dust collection, air purifier, router & table, joiner, drill press, Bosch planer, grinders, Dewalt sander, Paslode Impluse nail gun, doweling jig, hand tools, tool boxes, Dremel, Porter Cable belt sander, shop vac, radial arm saws, clamps, planer, miter saw, air compressor, files, Milw. Drills, air tools, band saw, Rigid wet tile saw, scaffolding, Milw. Radio & more!
Hot Tub: Nordic
Yard/Sporting: Log splitter, Stihl chain saws, Stihl power washer, Stihl back pack bowers, edger, Toro snowblower, Toro AWD mower, HD log tongs, log swing, bike rack, MT bikes, grill, golf clubs, paddles, camp gear, food plot seed, meat grinder, metal detector, aluminum fuel tank, generator, troll motor, Jiffy propane and gas augers, tip ups, jig poles & more!
Collectables: Howard Miller Grand Father clock, Gem stone globe, butter churn, crocks, snow shoes, English knife sharpener, knife collection, 20+ kerosene lamps & holders, vintage Ski Doo sign, collector cars, vintage fish nets, sewing machine, safe & more!
Taxidermy: Pheasant mounts in coffee table, large deer rack, deer lamp & more!
Home Contents: sectional sofa, Hickory dresser, desk, file cabinets, electric fireplace, glass, dishes & more!
PICKUP & PAYMENT: Sat., Oct . 30 (8AM-Noon) Terms: Cash or good check, credit cards. Sales tax charged. 10 % buyers fee will be charged. Not responsible for loss or accidents. Settlement made before removing items. Conditions: Sold as is, where is. Announcements made on auction day take precedence over printed material. R.W.A. Col. Rene' Brass #424, Col. Robert St. Louis #450, PH: 715-367-1668